1) Collection of InformationWe collect, process, and use your information when you:
- Register for our Services or sign in to an existing Membership Account
- Visit our website(s)
- Access our Services through our application(s)
- Connect to our Services using third-party Membership Accounts, such as your email, social media, or payment Membership Account(s)
- Contact us for support
- Participate in our shopping or influencer programs
- Enter a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey, or poll
- Interaction with our Services
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Location-identifying technologies
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Payment information (such as payment Membership Account name, payment Membership Account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address)
- The nature of the product or service requested or purchased
- How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs, and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device)
- Browsing, shopping, and purchase history
- Your geolocation
- Click-stream data (the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our Services)
2) Use of information we collectWe may use information about you in the following ways. Manage Your Membership Account If you provide us Personal Information, we may use it to: (i) process your registration with our Services, including verifying whether your email address is active and valid and enrolling you into our programs; (ii) monitor and manage your purchase transactions; (iii) track your shopping, deliver you rewards or payments, and identify opportunities for rewards and/or offers; (iv) send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages; (v) provide you customer service regarding your Membership Account and reply to your questions, comments and requests; and (vi) comply with legal and regulatory provisions in force and with the competent judicial authorities in each geographical jurisdiction that the Company operates in. We may also use your information to assess risk and prevent fraud. Improve Our Services We may process information through analyzing and monitoring usages and trends and performing statistical analyses to improve our Services and the websites, applications, marketing efforts, and the products and services of our Distributor Partners to provide a better service to you in the future. We may also use this information to adapt Service content to be more likely to be of interest to you. Provide You Marketing Information To provide you more personalized offers and/or special offers, discounts and similar information, Company may send you newsletters, rewards, discounts, promotion codes, events and general information about the service if you consent. To match your profile and interest, we may create a profile of your preferences and provide advertisements, content or features. You can manage these communications in accordance with Section 4 (Your Choices) below. Administer Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions From time to time, Company may invite you to enter various contests, sweepstakes, surveys or promotions. If you choose to participate in a contest or promotion, your Personal Information may be used to administer the contest, such as to determine your eligibility for the contest or to award a prize.
3)Sharing of InformationWe may share the information we collect, including your Personal Information, with third parties under the following circumstances. Service Providers and Business Partners We do not sell your Personal Information and only share it with third parties to operate our Services. We may share your Personal Information with our service providers that perform marketing services and other business operations on our behalf, under our instructions and in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data. For example, we may partner with other companies to provide you support services, authentication services, prevent fraud on our Services, administer our promotions, referral programs, sweepstakes, and surveys, perform analytics, maintain the accuracy of our databases, facilitate your travel reservations, fulfill your product purchases, and administer your rewards or payments. Further, we may share your information with our financial institution partner for the purposes of providing rewards or benefits to you. We will not sell your Personal Information, but we may rent, sell, and share anonymized information that cannot be used to identify you with merchant partners, third parties, or affiliates. Anonymized information means information that does not include your Personal Information and does not include payment information. Protection of Rights and Other Legal Purposes We may share the information we collect, including Personal Information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal process or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to defend our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us or any third party. Business Transfers We may share the information we collect, including Personal Information, with any third party in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure, or repossession), or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of Company assets, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4) Your ChoicesYou may in some cases have the option to decline providing us information. However, your choice to not provide information may impact your use of certain features or services. You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link on the footer of our marketing emails, by logging into your Membership Account settings, or by using the Contact Us option through the Services. We encourage you to maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as the information you provide us to register for your Membership Account. The Services may allow you to access, review, correct, update, and remove or make inaccessible Personal Information you have provided through your Membership Account settings. You may provide Membership Account updates and changes by logging into your Membership Account and changing settings or by using the Contact Us option through the Services. With respect to our mobile and other applications, you can prospectively stop all collection of information by the application by uninstalling the application. You may at any time opt out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device. We will make good-faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
5) Rights Applicable to European Union (“EU”) UsersLegal basis for using your Personal Information
- Performance of a contract. The use of your Personal Information may be necessary to perform the terms and conditions or other policies under which we provide our Services.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests to improve our Services, security purposes, and fraud prevention, and to share information with our affiliates for internal administration.
- See what Personal Information we hold about you
- Erase your Personal Information
- Port your Personal Information
- Restrict our use of your Personal Information