Shipping, Returns, Refunds
How Does Return/Refund Process Work:
These are the steps for return/refund:
- Provide us a valid reason for returning the product with the order number.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so that we can alert the supplier about an incoming product!
- Return the product back to the address on the package (this will be the supplier’s address).
- As soon as the package arrives at the supplier, we will process the refund to your account.
- In case of a damaged product or a wrong product, we will refund you immediately, or send a replacement product- as per your wishes.
Note: An order is eligible for a full product price refund if the carrier tracking shows that the package was damaged in transit. And if our team receives clear proof that the delivered item(s) were damaged – we will be able to issue a full refund on the product.
- Occasionally, we do not even require the product to be shipped back, since we want to minimize your effort by your customer. However, some suppliers require the product back. In such a case, we will provide the shipping label so that the product can be shipped back without any loss to you. You can simply contact us and provide us a picture of the damaged product- since that is very helpful, and we will take it forward.
To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must meet the following criteria:
You have 30 calendar days to return the item for a full refund from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it.
- Your return must be in the original packaging and must not be out of date at the time the return is received.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- In case you simply want to return the item (e.g., if you are not happy with it), we can offer you a refund on the product -25% restocking fee.
- If your total order is less than $25 for the month at the time of your returned item(s), you will not receive compensation for that month.
- You cannot return an item(s) if you have already been compensated for the month, and this item(s) is included in determining your qualification for that compensation.
- All claims must be initiated by email at email@example.com within 30 days of delivery.
Non-Clothing, Non-Supplement Items:
The item(s) must be in their original condition and have no retail marking or stickers.
Clothing Items & Phone Cases:
- All return items must be in their original condition, which means the products cannot be worn, washed, or tampered in any way.
- All returned items that have been tampered with, such as stains and/or smell, and are not re-sellable are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Damage on all phone cases must be reported within 48 hours of delivery in order to receive a refund. We WILL NOT be responsible for any defect or damage reported after the 10 day period.
- If you request a refund, the original price you paid will be credited back to your account AFTER we receive the item back and have confirmed that all return conditions have been met. All refunds will be issued in the form of which the original payment was made, and it may take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the funds to appear in your account depending on your financial institution.
We offer 100% return from any customer if not satisfied with our product within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Damage claims on orders for frozen, refrigerated, and perishable products must be reported within 24 hours of the delivery date.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and are not eligible for a pre-paid shipping label.
ITEM NOT RECEIVED:
If tracking shows the package was delivered, but the recipient disputes it, we will open an investigation with the carrier.
Under these circumstances, refunds are not guaranteed, and you are obligated as a member to cooperate in the handling of such a claim. Failure to cooperate may result in a denial of the refund.
RETURN TO SENDER (RTS):
Generally, packages that are returned back to sender are subject to a refund less 25% restocking fee and shipping charges. This applies, but is not limited, to instances where the address was incorrectly inputted when the order was placed, where the recipient refused delivery, refused to pick up the package and where the address is deemed invalid by the carrier.
In cases where you believe the carrier mistakenly failed to deliver the package, we will file a claim with the carrier. Your cooperation is expected on this claim. Failure to cooperate may lead to denial of the claim and ineligibility for a refund.